Saturday, January 21, 2006

Top news folks: Ian's OK!

Bad news is I rang him up in the middle of the night... Yeah right, I know, ringing a chap you are concerned about in the middle of the night is not usually the best idea, but WTF, and strangely enough he answered and didn't appear to mind!

But fuck I was worried... There he is blogging away with a spoon. Then nothing.

Do you know what he said? When I called, in the middle of the night...? He said (in his beautiful Welsh accent) "How are the kids? Sorry I've been a bit lazy recently!"

Blimey!

I am so glad he's OK.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Excellent news - but why wait till the middle of the night?
I've been thinking about Finn as well...

Sat Jan 21, 09:16:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Crispin Heath said...

Oh good, how did you get his number?

Sat Jan 21, 11:22:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

One of those spur of the moment things Lucy when you don't realise how late it is!

He sent it to me a while back Six, and the address which was how I could send him a Christmas card.

Sat Jan 21, 12:28:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Span Ows said...

FUCKING EXCELLENT GAVIN (and Ian if you're reading)

In fact Ian...you're a bastard for leaving us all worried so long!...;-)

Now just Finn to find...I still think he's locked in a sauna with some blonde babe who now she's got him won't let him go!...

Sat Jan 21, 02:20:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Leave him in there Span! Blonde + Sauna = Good!

Oh what a hoot the techies on the word verification have had a masterstroke!

kenrd

As in Fuckenard one presumes!

Sun Jan 22, 03:19:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home