Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Phallic Logo Awards


Many of my readers may be aware that I take a keen interest in matters of graphic design and corporate identity. So too, it would seem, do Pontins, who found out about their inclusion in b3ta's now -legendary phallic logo awards.

"They've now decided on a tiny change to the logo to remove said cockage," gleefully reports Artyzyph. "Across the whole company. AT TREMENDOUS COST!"

Compare / contrast for yourself:
http://www.b3ta.com/features/phalliclogoawards/
http://www.pontins.com/

Nice work!

3 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

hahaha...some of those are hilarious Gavin - a marketing man's nightmare! And the winner deserves it...dear oh dear - couldn't they SEE

Sun Mar 26, 03:58:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

I chuckle just reading the commentaries...

I may be a little juvenile for my lady readership's tastes....

heheheh!

Tue Mar 28, 05:54:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Lucy said...

Its definitely a boy thing gavin. It makes me smile but no comment I'm afraid!

Wed Mar 29, 05:34:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home