Monday, March 06, 2006

Corder on Deep Cover Mission



Greetings to those who've missed me! It's really quite gratifying to know you care!

While you have been on the edge of your seat awaiting my next blog post from cyber space, you'll never guess where I've been! It's all very hush hush, but I've been in deep cover in... REALITY!

Crikey. I know it's shocking but I haven't touched a computer for weeks and I've had to blag it but I've been trying to get by in the REAL world by passing myself off as a native. It's not been easy. But I don't think I was rumbled. And it was a TOP SECRET VERY IMPORTANT MISSION.

Phew! All this incognito secret agent stuff is tough - give me the blogsphere any day! I know my place...!

* UNDERCOVER CLOWN is an upcoming Platinum Studios graphic novel by Devin Hylton. Concept art by Dean Motter.

11 Comments:

Blogger Linda Mason said...

Good to know that you are OK Gavinbabes even if you are somewhat deluded and appear now to be acting out your delusions in real life. I take it there is a family trait/genetic dispostion that runs right though you?

Mon Mar 06, 08:59:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Delusion is just another fanatsy...

Mags my hunny bunster - they think I've been away on a romantic break with you!

But of course it's only in reality so it doesn't count!...

Mon Mar 06, 09:19:00 PM GMT  
Blogger kats said...

errrrr

Mon Mar 06, 11:56:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

See? Mysterious innit?

Tue Mar 07, 09:16:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Gavin! Welcome back - I hope the break was worth it....before being bitten by blog bug (blimey!)...I was away for a few months and it did me the world of good...IMHO!!!

Big football and rugby week coming up...starting tonight!

Tue Mar 07, 09:39:00 AM GMT  
Blogger flyingfinn said...

Welcome back to the unreal world.

Tue Mar 07, 03:13:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Helloo! The Matrix has us all!

Tue Mar 07, 05:15:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Linda Mason said...

Gavin, I would have a word about those pills they're giving you. I'm surprised they let you have access to the internet in a place like the one you are obviously currently resident in ;-)

Tue Mar 07, 07:56:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Mags, your smile has slipped!

Fri Mar 10, 11:45:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Crispin Heath said...

Gavin, hve you been told by your family to stop spending so much time on the PC?

Mon Mar 13, 10:31:00 AM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »

Fri Oct 06, 12:25:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home