Wednesday, September 28, 2005

This is creepy!

Think of a letter between A and W
.
.
.
.
Repeat it out loud as you scroll down
.
.
.
Keep going
.
.
.
.
Don't stop.
.
.
.
.
Think of an animal that begins with that letter.
.
.
.
.
Repeat it out loud as you scroll down.
.
.
.
.
.
Think of either a man's/woman's name that begins with the last letter in the animal's name.
.
.
.
Almost there......
.
.
.
.
Now count out the letters in that name on the fingers of the hand you are not using to scroll down.
.
.
.
.Take the hand you counted with and hold it out in front of you at face level.
.
.
.
Look at your palm very closely and notice the lines in your hand.
.
.
.
Do the lines take the form of the first letter in the persons name?
.
.
.
.
Of course they fucking don't.
.
.
.
.
.
Now smack yourself in the head, get a life, and stop playing stupid on-line games!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gavin Corder said...

....

Wed Sep 28, 02:57:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Span Ows said...

GAVIN...mine did, I thought of I, then Iguana, then Anne and the letter A is clear in my hand....of course any other letter and it wouldn't have worked!

ooooooooooooooooooooooer!

Wed Sep 28, 03:59:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

LOL! It doesn't surprise me that yours worked!

Actually if I turn my palms up with thumbs pointing to my chin, I have a four on my left hand and a six on my right hand. In roman numerals. Thus proving that sinister is really sinister!

Thu Sep 29, 09:45:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Span Ows said...

If I do the same I've got a map of the source of the Nile written in Arabic on my left and in hieroglyphics on my right thus proving I need a wash!

Thu Sep 29, 11:22:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got an red hammer

Tue Nov 29, 11:24:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home