Saturday, November 19, 2005

An unlikely discovery...


I've just discovered that Blogger Developers are people! How cool is that?

I was furtling about in Blogger Buzz swotting up a bit, as you do on a Saturday morning. And it occured to me that the articles are posted by people - yes real ones - who have their own blogs. Now you would expect a Blogger Developer's blog to be composed entirely of turgidly geeky technospeak wouldn't you? So it came as something of a pleasant surprise to discover Pete posting about nicotine-enhanced beverages in an entirely anthropomorphic way.

What is even more unlikely is he's discovered the most useful gizmo for those of us who design for print. (Remember printed collatoral... that stuff that you can actually touch...?) It's an online Lorem Ipsum generator - what a brilliant resource!

Cheers Pete, have a NicoShot on me!

4 Comments:

Blogger kats said...

Glad you enjoyed this week's joke.

Have a good week-end

Kats:0)

Sat Nov 19, 12:54:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Bugger! I wrote to neocounter weeks ago because I have actually PAID for this bloody thing and it won't show!...now you've pipped me I couldn't possible get mine now as the shame of people thinking I copied you would just kill me!

Sat Nov 19, 05:44:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Span Ows said...

P.S. Bastard

Sat Nov 19, 05:44:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Smug bastard would be more apt!

Sat Nov 19, 07:14:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home