Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Binge Drinking Adds Up

I had this in my email this morning and it actually worked for me!
BUT DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute...work out the sums as you read. Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!

1. First of all, pick the number of days a week that you would like to have a drink. (try for more than once)


2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be honest)


3. Add 5. (for Sunday)


4. Multiply it by 50 I'll wait while you get the calculator................


5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755.... If you haven't, add 1754 ...


6. Now subtract the four-digit year that you were born.


You should have a three-digit number


The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have a drink a week).

The next two numbers are .......






YOUR AGE! ~ (Oh YES, it IS!!!!! )

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.

8 Comments:

Blogger kats said...

No, doesn't work. Cos I don't drink, therefore I have not been born yet? My God is this life of mine an illusion?

Kats:0)

Tue Nov 22, 12:54:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Don't drink? What a strange phenomenon! How your days must drag... and yet how razor sharp must be your mind...

Tue Nov 22, 12:58:00 PM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat, it works for me.

:)revinkevi

Tue Nov 22, 03:15:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Tue Nov 22, 03:25:00 PM GMT  
Blogger kats said...

I'm not averse to a bit of wacky backy, does that count?

Kats:0)

Tue Nov 22, 03:46:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Whatever cooks your goose, darlin'!

Tue Nov 22, 03:48:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Hello Ken - seems we are of a not entirely dissimilar vintage!

Thu Nov 24, 04:48:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Linda Mason said...

Well it didn't work for me, I ended up with a minus number, so perhaps I haven't been born yet and am just an illusion. Or maybe I'm pissed!

Thu Nov 24, 09:52:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home