Thursday, November 09, 2006

Left brain / right brain conflict

Since you all enjoyed my post about the left brain right brain conflict where you had to find the man's head, I thought you might enjoy this one.

You simply have to see how fast you can say the colours in the chart below. The aim of the game is to say the COLOUR not read the word.

It produces a left brain/right brain conflict, whereby the right brain tries to say the colour, and the left brain tries to read the colour. Personally I find it very hard not to read the word...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intresting.
In my case, right one won.

Thu Nov 09, 01:29:00 PM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find that saying it out loud helps - I said each colour and not the word. Perfick or what?

Thu Nov 09, 03:57:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Crispin Heath said...

Rightee

Thu Nov 09, 05:16:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Lucy said...

No probs, us dyslexics have so many advantages ;)

Thu Nov 09, 06:18:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Curmy said...

I too found it easier if I said it out loud.
Don't know whether it made any difference that I'm L handed so my speech centre might be on the other side.

Thu Nov 09, 08:11:00 PM GMT  
Blogger kats said...

I found this easy, but couldn't find the man's face - err, what does that mean?

Tue Nov 14, 10:14:00 PM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
David

Mon Jan 22, 12:43:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Mindvalley said...

I just have to thank you, because it’s very difficult to find valuable information like your blog today, thank you very much.
https://blog.mindvalley.com/left-brain-characteristics/

Mon Apr 15, 06:44:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home